Saturday 21 December 2013

YOU ARE..

I'm scared..
I'm worry..
That you just change your mind
You will not listen to your heart anymore like you ever did
That's only one thing that scare me a lot
When you just listen to your heart everything would be just fine..
Its not about I can't have the whole of you
Its not about her who will have your status!
Its not about her who will put a ring on your finger
Its not about her who will walk with you at the altar
Its about your feeling for me..
Its about your heart that have me inside
Its about your feeling that you have to share with me
Its about YOU!
If I can ask you to do me a big favor..
Please closed your ear.. That will change your mind
Please listen to you heart!
I don't care..
I don't care when you have to go to YOUR house to see her
As long as we have 'HOME' for US
I don't care if you go to a place when you have to see her
As long as you have a space for US to see each other
I don't care if he can have your body as long as I have your HEART
This sounds crazy!
And indeed is crazy!
You can closed you eyes from the thing that you don't wanna see
You can closed your ears from the things you don't wanna hear
But you can't closed your heart from the things you don't want to feel
Whatever happens.. I won't give up
Cuz I know.. I can't have it anymore
I won't feel this feeling anymore.
It show.. Why it won't work with someone else.. But you!
I won't give on the person that I cant go an hour without thinking about!
I heard so many love songs..
But you are the love song that I never sing
I wrote poem
But you are a poetry that I never wrote before
I plays games
But you are the games that I never played
I taste the flavor
But you are the flavor I never tasted
I have been tested
But you are test that I never took
I take the chances
But you are the chance I never get
I have dreams
But you are the dreams I never had
I love jokes
But you are joke I never got
You are the question I never asked
You are the lie I never knew
You the feeling I never felt
You are the voice
That I won't stop hearing
You are everything!

Stay there !
Please..
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment