Monday 2 December 2013

Only IF! If Only

Its late at night.. Not really that late for me, who always goes to bed around four or five in the morning! Even though on Sunday when i have my only day off when i work, i always sleep at around that time.
Like here.. In Surabaya.. When i have to perform at Desperado, a bar in Shangri-la hotel Surabaya.
I still awake at this time, spending my night off of singing at my room. Do my 'ME' stuff!
I just had a good Sunday like another Sunday i had since i came here.
The day When December just began.. My December! It was not really bad for started ;)
Its just lil bit different than my two last December i have had. Not lil bit actually.. Big different!

My mind just like flew back two years back.. When i need to ran away from rainy season  in Bandung to Bali. Ran away from reality that someone broke my heart! When i was single, even now i am single.. Back to live a single life. Walk from the cloud to the light!
Im not lying.. I tell the truth.. And honestly.. It was really great moment when i finally found the light for my life. Which is i thought would be the end of my dark longest night.
But nope! Everything just came to its end.
Regret never come at the beginning.. Cuz when it come at the beginning it call registration.. Lol
If only.. I just follow the path.. I see an amazing things now.
Its just would be perfect!
If only i had more patience.. It would be just perfect!
If only i listen to my heart.. Not to my ambition.. It would be just perfect!!!
Everything screwed up because of my selfishness!
I see it really clear now!
But thats life goes on ;)
If we don't make any mistake we will never learn
If we never fall down we wont know how to stand up
Then my life would just normal and flat and colorless and boring! Hahha
Again i make excuses about what i did wrong! :-p

You are there...
At the same place we met
Eat at the same place we went
Drink at the same bar we went
Watch the sunset, ride motorbike, eat bakso at the beach, drink bintang, lay down at the pool, have suntan, drink at that small bar, massage, hang out at the beach club, and do alot of fun things.
But.. Without me!
Only if!
If only.. Then..... ..... .....
Thanks for came into my life.
And i still have so many great memories to remind about :))))
Enjoy your time.. And have fun!
* don't bring home the massage girl ;) lol





No comments:

Post a Comment