Wednesday 18 December 2013

See you!


Love is when you spend a week with someone and then you call them the minute you get home.
It is when you stand behind someone at all times, including when you don't understand or agree with what they are doing.
 It is when you want the best for a person even though it may mean that you personally have to sacrifice.
Love is hugs for no reason, tears with no shame, and laughter with no end. It is a feeling you can't put into words, but you recognize it every time you hear 'that' song or go to 'that' place. Love is comfort, happiness, and motivation.
Sometimes we forget just how to love, but all it takes is one special person or thing to make us remember again. Love lives on in memories and dreams; it lives on in our hearts. Life is built on love, and indeed, love was made for you and me.
Its not good bye.. Its see you soon..
I will be strong for you.. Like you try to be strong for me!
Thank you.. For still loving me like what you did.
Thank you.. For bring my life back. Even though i have to wait
But.. Like you know.. I am here.. Stay... Staying! Wait.. Waiting...!

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Take care!
See you soon! Like what you promised me..

No comments:

Post a Comment