Sunday 22 December 2013

My mind

Finally done! I will have my day off tomorrow.. Fweeeh felt so hard.. When i must work when i feel not really well! But, like always.. I do all my best.. I jumped.. I dance.. I scream and shout! And they were happy and enjoy the night. Thats all i expected!

Im laying on bed.. Listening my playlist, drinking my hot tea..
And my mind is like flying away.. Not sure where is it now!
Maybe she is at the place where we met..
The first time when had that kiss.. The place when we walked along the beach, hold each other hand!
Or she is at the place when we had our first dinner.. Or the place when we had that dinner at a fancy restaurant.. When you gave that card and gift. When i couldnt even hold my tears when i read the messages you wrote on that card!
Or.. Maybe she is at the place when we had our first tears.. Our arguments.. Or that place when it was hurt me so bad to see that pictures! Hurt me so bad when i knew the truth that.. You......
Or to the place when you said that three magical words!
Or?.???. She's flying to the place when we had that amazing weekend.. When we did something crazy at the pool after amazing dinner!
Or she's at the place when we had amazing time together with your friends and my friends.. Our friends.. Enjoyed the sunset at a beach club, spent time longer at the car than the club. When we had drive around to find which club is open on Sunday..
Or maybe.. She is at the place when you get really pissed off saw me singing.. And get pissed off when i change my clothes and you didn't! A place when you came to surprised me! A short amazing time!
Or.. Maybe she is just here.. The place where i am now! The place that we never make something here. Never make any memories.. Oh no! I made it here! This room.. Know exactly how i pass  through the day without you! How many tears i cried!
How we talked when we got drunk!
Well.. Everywhere she goes. There always something about you!
She is flying to memories.. To the moments.. Which is wonderful, incredible and amazing!

Hmmmmm....
Something just accros and popped in hers..  On my mind!
If i stop.. Like what you did!
Would  you keep fight like what i did and what i do?
Would you give up like i never did?
Would you stay there like what i do?
Would you say... Please don't go.. Please stay!
And if i walk.. Will you hold my hand and say... Dont go.. Just stay with me!
And if i disappear.. Will you find me?
    
      

No comments:

Post a Comment