Tuesday 24 December 2013

I don't wanna be right!

One more week in Surabaya..
Next Tuesday will be our last performane at Desperado.
Also last day in 2013.
My 2013 resolution all failed!!!
But.. I also learned a lot from this year..
So many beautiful memories to remind, hard days that i passed, pains that healed, and bad days that i want to forget, just leave it all behind, look and move forward to the future.
And i wish, i hope and i dreams for the best in 2014. Dreams.. make it come true. Finger crossed! :)))

I'm still taking medicine to get much better, i feel better now, after few days not feeling well. Doctor said just too tired, and think too much! Hahahha.. I dont even want to think.. Im already tired to think.
A lot of question on my mind, guessing, assuming.. My brain cant stop working day and night.. Even while asleep.. Tiring!
But.. Thanks God.. My hope still inside me, and i can feel it. It still follow me, stay and faithful to me. Cuz once my hope betray me, i don't know what i could be.
Its make me living and feel grateful until now..
My hope about me, about life, about you, about us,  about future, about anything. I wish it will stay forever! I hope ;)

I was thinking about what i have done so far.. Is it wrong, is it right?
When i know its wrong i make excuse to be right..
My mind say its wrong.. My heart even tell me its wrong.. But my feeling is right.. My guts tell me it's not right but tell me not to give up. It is worth to wait!
If loving you is wrong.. I dont wanna be right!!!
It is not blind.. Cuz what you see with your eyes it can cheat you..
But what you feel with your heart it must be true!
I choose which way i will go, where i will walk or run
So i will know where the path will end..
It could be harder than i thought..
It could be rocky.. windy, slippery.. Or just beautiful road to see the sight..
Everything could happens.. But for now.. Let me choose where i go..
Let me choose if i stay.. Or walk away.. Or run away!
I will stop.. When i know i cant do it anymore. I will stop when i know i cant take it anymore
But for now... Im willing to get hurt, to feel the pain to fight something worth for me!
At least i try..  Cuz... You never know when you never try ;) 

I just can't wait.. To have my 2014.. New year.. With new you.. New me.. And new us!
It could be..
OUR Year.. Who knows ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment