Friday 20 December 2013

Waiting

I wake up today with a big smile on my face
And the reason is long messages that i received on my phone
The reason is you!
You were always the one who made me smile, the one who made me laugh. 
You were also the one, the reason why i cry. 
And now.. You are still the one.. The reason why i smile :)))
I walked to the window, open the curtain.. And hoping that the sun is shinny, but NO!
Its been cloudy and rainy weather lately. And me.. not a big fans of this weather as well.
When this rainy and cold season come.. It would be just fine if there is someone who will always hold my cold hand, or someone who will hug and make cuddle under the blanket on the sofa. Someone who will say.. Everything would be just fine.. Someone who always become the sun on rainy days . Sounds like perfect!  Perfect day to dream :-p
Well, all i can do just made my peach Dilmah tea to keep that big Smile on my face :)))
Hmmmm... This tea! Remind me about a place. the last 3 months, i felt sad when something remind me about this place or about anything happened out there. But not this time. It feels good!
I look at my watch.. My favorite one ( i even wear it when i sleep ) and its still 20th of December.
Uuuh.. Its feel like.. The time running so slowly.. It was 2 days ago.. But it feels like 2 weeks!
Eleven days to go.. Until new year.. My farewell party in Surabaya.. And my Bandung! But beside that I'm waiting for another exciting moment. Its 2 more weeks to go.. And its feel like 2 months!
And for you.. Eight more days to go! Exciting?
But I'm sure the closest moment you cant wait is.. Christmas Eve.. ;))

Waiting is always sucks.. But i can wait! Waiting for good things. Waiting for Miracle!
Waiting for you.. To come back in my arms again, to hold my hand and never let it go.
Waiting for you to hold me tightly until i cant breath and never leave
Waiting for all those dreams came true.
When you wait for someone for a few minutes, its "NEED". 
When you wait for someone For a few hours its "TRUST".
 But, when you wait even though you know they wont come its "TRUE LOVE"
The truth is that I want to be with you every minute of every day. 
I know I cant. I know its unrealistic, but maybe one day we can dream together every night.

Its getting colder..
The rain pouring 
If i can make one wish for now..
I wanna share this bed and blanket
With you.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment