Saturday 21 December 2013

My thought

Have you ever loved someone more than you loved yourself?
Like,you treated them better than you treated yourself, you deal with their bullshit even though you know you shouldn't be.
You stuck with that person even though they didn't deserve you, you forgave them no matter how many times they made a mistake even though they ran out of chances already.
You won't leave that person even though all your friends suggested you to do so.
All because, you wanted to be with them, & nobody else, even though you know you'll be treated
like shit, to you it's worth it.

The truth is, we don't get to choose who we fall for. 
The people we fall for, they may mistreat us, ignore us or hurt us, but despite all that, we stay with them. 
Why? It's not because we're stupid, it's not because we enjoying getting hurt, it's not because we love setting ourselves up for heartbreak. 
It's because we can see the good in them, it's because despite all the arguments, the jealousy, the trust
issues, they are the ones who make us feel a certain way that no one else can & we value that feeling, & it's because our brains won't allow them to leave our minds, & our hearts won't allow them to leave our lives.

Why do I still text you? It’s my choice. It’s my way of saying I remember you. 
Why do I remember you? It’s my choice. It proves that I care. 
Why do I care? I don’t know. It’s not my choice but my heart’s.
Sometimes, the only reason why you won't let go of what's making you sad is because it was the only thing that made you happy. 

And for now.. One thing is really matter and important.. And make me happy..
Is...
To know that someone i think about every single time.. He also think about me!
He makes effort.. To always put a smile on my face
And its just enough for me..
Thank you DJM!

No comments:

Post a Comment