Monday 9 September 2013

I still the same! Its me!

Sorry that i didn't tell you that much about my life on this couple months..
And you do the same things.. I don't know that much about your life right now
Sorry that it probably hurt you as well..
But i did that cuz of so many reasons
Some people told me.. Maybe you moved on.. But i know for sure you can not!
Even i really want you to open your heart for somebody else..
Im so sorry that you don't even know where i live or stay right now..
But i thought you don't wanna know about me no more..
Day by day.. Life is changed.. And my life as well..
People changes..And maybe me for some part.. Because pain.. Changes people  !
But I'm still me.. I always be my self..
I still love drink tea in the morning.. And most of the time like you know, i left half of it.. And i only drink half of it!
I still love drink beer when i go to a bar or when i have a break of my gigs, or when  hang outs with my friends. And you know that i love mojito and tequila if i want lil' bit tipsy!
I still love my cigarettes.. But i had a plan to quit.. At least reduce it!
I still love playing games, but not that much recently.. Cuz my mind lil bit fucked up lately.. I cant even concentrate on my games.. I even left my pigs without feeding them, they cant produce any bacons. I left my cows, my horses and my dogs and cats.. Kinda miss them..  I have notifications.. That my farm is missing me.. They are missing me..
But i still playing candy crush.. Its just perfect for killing time! Although i got stuck for too long on the same level right now! ( pissed me off!)
I still love Bakso.. Thats for sure! My favorite food ever! And I'm kinda miss that blue Bakso stall in
Bali served sweet, spicy and sour soup! I still remember this 3B! Bakso, Beer and Beach! LOL

I still love Beach, sun and sunset! And still.. The best place to enjoy all of this is Bali! And i miss Bali a lot right now! I just wanna run away there!
I still love sex and love making things,  For sure.. But now just different! My favorite position is 9.. Thats me.. Curled up on my bed.. Alone . LOL
Instill learns my songs for rehearse,, cuz thats what i do and my passion for life. Music!
And all the rest about me that you know really well.. All still the same!

Something that might be different..
I wrote my own songs.. Well, i did before. and you know this song as well. But now those songs
more really 'me'!
I didn't took that much pictures on my phone. I still do capture my own pictures, but not that much
as before!
I eat chocolate a lot than before! First for gaining my weight.. And second.. As my mood booster!
I stay at a new place.. But still In Bandung for now. I have a blue room that i paint by my self.
I am back with Orangepop.. But some members are changed.. And now is much more fun to work together with those guys.. And i am a leader of this group.and im doing a new project, its like theatrical show. Im sure you will like it. Goona show you someday about this new project! Just wish me good luck ;)
I dont use skype that much right now.. Or use it that long.. Nobody i can talk that long in there.
I have a curly hair.. Which is you dont like that much.. Because you prefer my straight hair. But i promise you.. I look good on that ;)
I have a tan skin.. Much more brown than before.. And im sure you would love it. Even i know you always love me the way i am.
I dont use the cactus that much for now.. Cuz you know its already broken and i need plant a new one to make it grow.. Aww :-p



Thats all i can say for now..
But one thing for sure... You always have a special place in my heart.. Like i told you.. Nobody can love the way you love me! But maybe one day.. Someone will replace you! But still.. You are still specials
One more thing.. Sorry! And i mean it!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment