Saturday 7 September 2013

Hang out at Chinook

The boys at Chinook
Chinook 



My beer 
Another place to hang out in Bandung.. Chinook. Small bar, cozy place to hang out with friends or your special one.
Cafe and resto with urban concept. I can see unique paintings hanging on the wall.. Nice warm lighting.
Provided with free wifi. With few sofas and high wood tables around.
Im sitting at the bar right now.. With 'kapal selam' on a glass, its a glass of beer with one shoot of tequila inside.  The Boys, the name of band which is friend of mine playing one of my favorite song, 'no surprises' by Radio Head in acoustic.
Im here with my two best friends.. They are a couple.. And im all alone as
a single and ready to mingle.. Lol but.. Too bad.. I am not interest to flirt around.. Haha

This cafe placed in jalan Riau Bandung, at Riau Hotel exactly. one of the famous street in Bandung for tourist, cuz is a tourist destination for shopping. Where you can see so many factory outlets along the street.
Hey single lady!
My drink almost finished.. Guess i will need another glass to order..
The guests are sing along together.. Oasis song.. Don't look back in anger is playing..
I follow them to sing.. Out loud.. I feel i release something.. Fweeeeeeeh! I feel something warm inside me.. I wish its a good sign..
With my bestie! 
Cheers..
Cheers!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment