Friday 20 September 2013

That’s enough for me

I knew that I would be shattered for life when I said goodbye to you. 
It was the saddest day of my life when we had to part and move on. 
But somehow I feel no one can take the place I have for you in my heart. 
I have loved you from the depths of my heart and soul. 
But I know sometimes it’s better to let go and not force your loved ones to stay no matter how miserable you feel. 
Now that we are not together and maybe we are not even destined to be. I still have a lot of love for you deep in my heart and soul. 
I like to think that somewhere out there in the outer space on an unknown planet there might be two loving souls exactly like you and me made for each other are together and wrapped in each others arms. This loving thought gives me peace and tranquility. I am happy that somewhere, we’re still together. That’s enough for me..

No comments:

Post a Comment