Sunday 1 September 2013

Welcome September

Good morning world.. Good morning Universe.. Good morning September..
Thanks God that i still breathe today.. Open my eyes, started the day with hope..  That today would be a better day than yesterday.. This month would be nicer than last month.
I will still be grateful for little i have right now, and for i had before. Even though now its gone, maybe it just your way to teach me to be stronger. Its your secret to give me the best! I know you have a better plan than i expected!
Im still grateful to had a hard time in the past month.. My heart being hurt, it broken, got stabbed, fell into pieces, but at least it still work. I have been cried too much, i was really down, and i felt like my world falling apart! But you give me hope to survive.. Hope about a better day, better situation.
And how you teach me to be a better person. To look at my self, that i don't have to be cocky and arrogant. Cuz i have nothing to be like that, when you want, you just take everything i have, and when you want you could gives everything that  i wish for. I know it doesn't work like that. You will not always give what i want! You work in a mysterious way.
And i also learn to grown up and not to be childish.  Facing the real and mean worlds. Again.. You still give that strength for me stand up.. Yes, Hope! As long as still there, i am sure i can survive.
If that hope will crush again.. At least i tried.. And i will learn again to be stronger!
I will not ask the perfect life for me.. I will just ask a fair one. Even though i know life sometimes is unfair. But I'm sure about something.When you're not giving it today or right now, or on the coming  next month or year, you will.. One day! Im sure.. Everybody who were suffers a lot would have a greatest happiness ever. And it happens with people around me.
Forgive them who hurt me. They just forget how to give.. And they just want to take.. Let them feel what i feel.. But i will not do it with my hand..
Life is always about karma.. Whats goes around comes around..
And karma has no menu.. You get serve what you deserves

So as long as i do a good thing.. God never closed his eyes..
I will reap what i sow..

Welcome September..  I know you would be nice to me..

No comments:

Post a Comment