Monday 23 September 2013

Where are You?

"I am not desperate for a relationship, 
but I do miss the feeling of having someone that can make me smile and feel appreciated.
Someone that can make calling and texting me the first and last thing they do everyday.
Someone that will be there to hold me when I feel vulnerable.
Someone that will look past my defects/flaws and love me for who I am.
Someone that will give me butterflies in my stomach every time we're together.
Someone that I can call mine."


I wanna fall in Love all over again.. With the same person, with the same guy. 
When i just wake up in the morning this person will be the first thing popped on my mind
And the last thing i think about when i closed my eyes.
Still Love him even though he make the silly stupid things
Holding his hand and show the world how proud i am to have him as mine 
Make and give surprise even not on special occasion
Share the feeling, share a good moment, fight and survive on bad situation

I don't know if i can found this kind of person in this crazy world
I don't know where to find..
I am still waiting..
For HIM to come into my life..
And welcoming with a big warm hug

Hey.. YOU!

Where are you now?


No comments:

Post a Comment