Wednesday 4 September 2013

That Day!Today!Special Day!


Look at you!
Where are you standing now?
Who is there beside you?
What are you doing now?
What is your purposes to be at that place?
I know all the answers for my own questions..
And you either

Look at her!
Where was she that day?
Who was with her that moment?
What she was doing on that special day?
What she did for you? What she gave?
I know all the answers for my own questions..
And you either

Look at me! Do you remember..
Where i was that day?
Who i was with that moment?
What i was doing on that special day?
What i did and what i gave?
I know all the answer for my own questions 
But, I'm not sure if you know, or if you still remember..


At that time, the date
That day.. That month.. On this year.. 
The day that gonna change your life story
Change my own story
And also had change our story
And on that day you are there.. Denying something
You are there fixing something
And you are there screwing anything!

You could lies and get cover put your mask on to them, to the world!
But not to your self.. 
Your mind say YES
But your heart says NO!
Your mind say No
But your heart say YES!
Your mind say ' you're STUPID'
Your heart say ' You are Honest'!
Your mind say ' Its Logic'!
Your heart say ' Its Feeling'!
Your mind say ' Mistake'
Your heart say ' Love'
And your heart is really in pain now.. Cuz you let it lost! 
You listen to your mind in your head 
You ignored it.. You denied it! 

One thing that i really want for now.. 
You Happy! 
The real happiness.. 
I hope you dont lie... No more!
Then i will be Happy as well!!

Happy 'Special Day' for 'Special' one!

No comments:

Post a Comment