Sunday 29 September 2013

Sleepy thought

Last night i fell asleep at 9 pm. Surprised me.. Never done that before since i remember this last years. Its a busy week.. Today it must be the last of busy day. And this is the last weekend i have in Bandung. The beginning of October i will be in Surabaya, East Java. Have a contract with my band for two months. Feel excited, even though feel so lazy to pack my bags.
1st of October i will start my first performance at Desperado, a bar at Shangri-la Hotel Surabaya.
1st of October i will start my first life in 30 years old. I will finish my golden age, my 29 year old.
Welcome to the club! Lol
Well, I'm not scare! I am sure it would be different. It would be more colorful. And i will live it like my twenty :)
Im glad that my busy week finally come to an end.. But i will have another one.. And next one..
No pain.. No gain..
Success is a process.. And what i did, what i do what i will do is a process and progress :)

Just got Into my room.. Lying down on my bed.. My blue room.. From my last gig in Bandung before i leave.
Enjoying the last 2 days in my Blue Room..
Too many story here.. Even though i just stay here for about 2 months..
This bed.. This blue wall tell the stories..
The stories that i have to leave behind..
The stories that i have to stop to write..
The stories that i will read it again, one day.. And i will smile on it :)
I really have to go..!
I really have to step out!
And once i decided to walk out the door.. I will never come back again..
Maybe i will come back.. Just to visit when i miss.. But  i wont stay..
Cuz..
I am an adventurer..
I don't have home yet to come home..
I don't have a place yet to call it home..
I don't know what it is.. Cuz i never had one..
I had once.. But.. I left it, cuz its not belong to mine, and i didn't deserved it.. So i cant call it as home..
I had once.. But.. I let someone took it.. And call it as hers home.. So i cant call it as home..
But one day..
I will have it.. And Im sure i will say.. I'm going home...
But for now..
I will just stay.. Somewhere.. The places where i could write another story..
Before i found a place.. That i call it HOME! a Place where i could write the rest of the story. With a good ending.. And i will stay there for the rest of my life.. And i wont move anywhere else!
Somewhere.. Someday.. With someone!










No comments:

Post a Comment