Sunday 8 September 2013

Morning thought

I just don't understand why..
When the guy said ' I Love You' or i still love you very deep... But they don't even fight for it!  They decided to go with another woman. And still able to say these 3 words to another woman!
They lies to himself. They closed their heart to something they don't wanna feel.
Or its just another bullshit.. Another lies ? Cuz.. When they meant it! They will prove it by act!
 They judge us about something we did! They don't even know how hard  the time we've been thru..
They think we always wrong.. They think we make drama.. They think we are childish.. They think we are too weak..
But they don't even know what we did for them.. They don't know the story behind the scene!
So.. What i know now..
These kind of guys really don't deserve a True love.. A real love..
These kind of guys who think they have big love enough to share with not only one woman.
These kind of guys who think about their own life, without thinking they hurt someone else heart!
On my opinion.. And my thought..
I deserve better than this kind of guys!
I just realized.. I did the right things.. To the wrong guy!
But still..
I wishing them.. A real happiness..
You know about KARMA?
It doesn't have any menu.. You will get serves what you deserve..
Just wait.. It will come.. Sooner or later.. Or maybe.. Instantly..
And Good Luck with that!  

No comments:

Post a Comment