Wednesday 2 November 2011

November, Welcome..!!

fwuuuuh... *sigh* finally i can found connection, and have time to write..
my life was sucks this last day.. i lost my modem, so i lost my own connection in my lovely room. yaiiy.. its sucks really!!!
But i hope this month, November will be more kind and nice to me than October. i will not lost my hoping tho'!

1st of November, 1-11-11, nice damn number to get married orrr..to have some anniversary.. but not for me :p
Rainy the whole day, with so many 'not too important' things to do.I have no friend,no lover,no money,no connection,no internet,no beer,no signal,no time,no fuc*k,no one care,!! Nobody will trust.. LOL!
and today.. i love to see the rain..ternyata ngelamun ngeliatin rintik hujan itu indah.. with adele song Set fire to the rain on my playlist.. 'Galau' abis!!


But i still have big dreams to reach.. so November.. be Good , Nice, and kind ya.. welcome to my life ;)




November ini mengais rasa,mengiba cinta tuk mengenyangkan sepi,setetes air hujannya redakan haus kasih,basah namun pahit - Arheta


Don't u remember the reason why u love Rain on November,and i really hate it?Cos U left me in the rain,while u hold her hand - Arheta


Jangan salahkan Hujan saat hati menggigil,merindu mentari cinta,pelukan selimut rindu.November baru tiba,dingin takan segera berakhir - Arheta

No comments:

Post a Comment