Wednesday 16 November 2011

Letter for GOD

Dear God..

Thank You that i still breathe today..
Thank you that You give me one more chance to change my life better than before
Thank you for all the Joys and Happiness that i ever felt


Thank you for all Pain and Tears that i ever tasted
Thank you for all Smile and Laugh
Thank you for all Cries and Angry

thank you that You let me learn from and stand up fast after fall

Thank You For all the Feelin.. LOVE..Happiness.. HATE.. ANGRY..disappointed..frustrate.. CONFUSE

Thank you for the Graces and Bless

Thank you for all the things that i can't remember and can't write here..

One thing that i still believe..

You give me all of that.. because
You do care about me.. And still Love me..

So.. i will Learn to love You more.. and more...

Dear God

THANK YOU SO MUCH

The Sinner


Rheta

(Writen on Saturday, June 6, 2009 at 7:07am )
  

No comments:

Post a Comment