Tuesday 15 November 2011

Tangled Thread

have been very busy last weekend.. my best friend's wedding, held on 11-11-11 .. then another performances, sing in event, wedding, slept less, stressed, hectic, stupid people. and so on..
and my brain and head like explode.. my life like up and down this month.. my mood also.. yesterday i was happy, then sad later, again and again. im sick and tired thought about that...yesterday was like another sad story.. fwuuuh... i know..  my mistake.. again :-/
and i like to blaming my self  for that.. im stupid!
if i can tell and describe what im feeling right now.. it like.. tangled thread..

God heard my pray then gave me what i want .. but in fact.. it didnt what i need.. not at all.. God always have a plan for me.. there is always be a reason for something happens.
i'm scare, worry, terrified,  in short.. im in bad!
im not ready yet to hear a bad news at moment, im not ready to have another bad time.
i just hope and pray.. everything is gonna be fine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment