Thursday 3 November 2011

are YOU the one for me?

Saya bukan orang suci, dan saya juga bukan orang yang jahat. im not too good, but i'm not that bad!
 i can't be a good enough for everybody, but i'll always be the best for the one who deserves me the most.
Im not perfect! and i don't live to be. but, before you guys judge me, make sure your hands are clean :)
i'm same with the other women, the other girls whose expect the best for a better life. who want a happiness, want a good guy, want a nice and sweet man. Which women don't want that in their life?

.
What i need just a trust. I'll give all my life to be with someone i love. im willing to do mistakes to be with the one i care. if there is a shop of happiness, i will buy every happiness for someone, even if my life be the price of it. i need someone who's protect me, fight for me, love me, hold me and laugh with me. The only people i need in my life is the one that need me in theirs. i will not make someone a priority if they only make me an option.in my life i don't need someone who will be love me so much, instead i need someone who gonna be there and never leave me, no matter who i am. who can accept my past and move forward to make a futures.
i Have dreams, but the point of a dream is having someone to celebrate with when that dream come true
i still waiting for the time when someone hug me tight and says, "I'll be the best yours!"
But, finding for true love is not that easy. True love is like  a teardrop in a rainstorm, we're lucky enough to find it once, but we will never find it again. There's not all 'i love you' words means for true love. Sometimes people just say it. we should be sure its true when we say it. million hearts have been broken just because these words have been spoken. But, even that our heart broken, we never tired to try, to fall again. cos fallin in love is like getting drunk, we wake up with a horrible hang over, swearing that we'll never ever drink again, but then in the next day, we take the whole bottle of whiskey.

I believe in fate, and there is a destiny. Destiny determines who enters my life, but its my heart that decide who stays in, and who i kick out there.
I'm still looking for the one, the right one, he's no need to be perfect. But willing to make it with me together, to fight, and works things out.
i'm really sure.. GOD save the best for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment