Thursday 13 October 2011

Quotes

Here all about Quotes, inspiration words, wise words, love quotes, break up quotes. men rules women rules, boys fact, Girls Tips, Boys Tips
You also can share yours ;)

( Taken most from my Twitter :))


  • @iBoyFriendTips: Don't play games with a girl that can play them better.
  • @iBoyFriendTips: Don't treat her differently infront of your friends. It hurts.


  • @iBoyFriendTips: Treat her like a priority, not an option.
  • @iBoyFriendTips: Never lie to her, trust me. Is she finds out, you're fucked.
  • A woman has got to love a bad man once or twice in her life to be thankful for a good one. -Mae West
  • Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before! Amen.
  • The worst feeling in the world, is when you know you’re losing someone and there’s nothing that you can do to prevent being replaced.
  • Love enables you to put your deepest feelings & fears in the palm of ur partners hand; knowing they will be handled with care. -Unknown
  • Although we adore men individually, we agree that as a group they’re rather stupid. -Mary Poppins
  • #relationshiptips Hiding the truth is the same as telling a lie. Be open, honest, and tell everything.
  • @DamnItsTrue: A relationship doesn't need any promises, terms or conditions. It just need 2 person: 1 who can trust and 1 who can understand.
  • #relationshiptips The best way to stop an argument.... kiss them till they forget what you were arguing about
  • @girlsproverbs: Life stops when I stop dreaming, hope ends when I stop believing, love ends when I stop caring & friendship ends when I stop sharing.
  • @girlsproverbs: I can play the laughter, pause the memories, stop the pain, and always rewind the happiness! I am free.
  • @girlsproverbs: I live, I love, I cry, I lose, I bleed, I scream, but the most important thing is: I'll always 
LEARN!
  • If you have to keep wondering where you stand with someone, perhaps it's time to stop standing and start walking.
  • Funnyorfact:The Blue Whale ejaculates over 40 gallons of Sperm when Mating. Only 10% enters the female. And u always wondered why the sea tasted Salty?!
  • The hardest thing of being a friend with someone you love, you can't be jealous openly. #ihatequotes
  • When you're in pain, don't fight it. You'll just get exhausted. Remember what Shakespeare said,"Feel the pain. Until it hurts no more."
  • Menstruation, menopause, mental breakdowns... Ever notice how most women problems begin with men???
  • People u don't know, u wouldn't remember. People u don't remember, u wouldn't care. People u don't care, wouldn't make u cry. #ihatequotes
  • If people suddenly leave me or give up on me without any reasons, it's their loss, not mine
  • @iTweetFacts: #ThingsWeAllHate -  Expecting something that doesn't happen " worst feeling ever! "
  • @DamnItsTrue: Love is not about how long I can wait for someone, but about how well I understand why I am waiting.
  • @LostWords_: Sometimes the strongest people in the morning are the people who cried all night.
  • DamnItsTrue: The price of love is my EGO.
  • Would you rather hurt, or feel nothing at all? -Lady Antebellum

No comments:

Post a Comment