Monday 14 May 2012

When Women gets PMS

One thing that I really hate when I get period is my mood.. Its really awful! Up and down.. Good then turn bad easily..
I has it one week before, then during this period.. And also with pain some part of my body, headache, feel weak etc etc ! Ooooh.. PMS!!!
Today is the 2nd day of my period.. I really get bad headache and bad mood!! Hungry every hours, pain on my back etc etc !
And feel so complete by get fight with someone. Arrrrrrgh! (Plus Rainy whole day)
Its Really hard to be a woman tho!
We are women surround by something with P .. We have P*ssy, we are gets Period, Pregnant by Pe*is, and Pain .. :-o
But men.. they have F !
They have Female, then F*Ck after had Food then watch Football! :-t
Lol ! :p

Well.. I'm not saying that which one better! Men or Women..
Or I'm trying to under estimate men. Nope!
We need men.. And I need my man :p

I just wanna say for every man .. Just understand us.. I mean extra .. When we are on period.. Cos' you don't even know how it feel.
Can you imagine that bloods comes out from your Pen*s each month? Then suddenly you gets angry without any reason, just wanna cry and shout!
So don't try to find the answer why we were like crazy when we are on period.
Just put an extra on your understanding :)
And don't start the fire, cos' you'll get burn :p
Better you avoid the fight with 'I Love You' hahaha.. (I love you too :p )

Well.. I must take something for my headache.. And watch something for my mood, and eat something for my stomach ..


Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

2 comments:

  1. hahaha...what a good text.. i really love it... full of true.. for sure... and really... this theory of big F .... it s really look like great and perfect to be a man isn't it?? hehe.. full of true because that s right , most of guys love this big F.. it s paradise really!!! full of true.. also because that's right... you need us.. at least as much as we need you... and about the feeling to have the blood comes out in the penis...hey we got it !! it's called erection!! lol.. yeah...its a joke we're agree with all you write,,, except one thing... is to think that you don't have any control under your mood in this period!! it's like somthing or somebody control your mind, your sentence and your acts during this period!!! Hehe... if it's really the case... and if something really make you acting differently in this period... why we must adapt ourself if the changing don't come from us???

    ReplyDelete
  2. heey.. its not blood comes out from your p.. its sperm! and for sure i know it feels good!! so, its so much different :p

    ReplyDelete