Wednesday 9 May 2012

Good morning ;)

First train home from imogen heap became the morning spirit for me.. Run and sing.. :)
Believe or not.. I just got home from jogging.. Haha.. Its so rare.. To wake up early then make some sport..been along time ago..Wuhuu.. So fresh, to take the air in the morning. Sweating ;)

Just wanna feel better today than yesterday.. Started the day with different thing..
Cos' tomorrow I had very bad mood..
Maybe just negative things who's stay in my head need to clean up with sleep, take a rest and sport :p

But it is.. I wake up with big smile on my face this morning :)
I have to change my self, I have to take care of my self..
And I have to think positive about life, about what happened and what will happens.. I have to surround my self with positive aura..
I hope I could make it..

Have a bless wednesday :)
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment