Tuesday 29 May 2012

I got it!!!

Good day :)
I'm at Smkn 6 of Bandung at the moment, perform on graduate party.
And its also farewell of mine with my band Orangpop. The 1st one it was my last performed at Cafe, 2nd one at gathering, and now the last one event at school :)
Farewell?? Why??
Yes.. I will going to Abu dhabi tomorrow..
Which is mean.. I got my visa..my residence visa of Abu dhabi..
Yea yea yea... Finally :)
My visa is approved!!!
Actually I knew this since last Wednesday..but I just got it today.. After stay over one night at DHL Bandung.
I'm really busy this last day.. So many things to do.. Include packed my luggage as light as it can, cos I'm gonna pay my own for extra baggage. *dooh*
It cost about 20US$ / KG
Its Sucks! :p
I'm really excited to go.. One cos' of this job and opportunities and the other reason.. I will meet my Lover ;)
He will arrive on June 1st in Abudhabi
At least I have someone to keep up my spirits..
Although I'm lil bit worry.. Cos' I will enter new world, new ambiance, new peoples.. And new rules..
But I'm sure.. I can make it! Work hard !
I'll do my best :)
Semangaaaaaat!!
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment