Thursday 17 May 2012

Je t'aime beaucoup SR

3.22 am
I haven't sleep yet..
I just finished the 3rd movies I watched.
Laying on my bed, smoke cigarette and writing this while thinking of someone..
The tone for whatsapp ringing.. More than once ot twice.. Its mean.. Pictures time..;) he will send the pictures he took this evening at his sister's house..
Gonna check it out for a second ;)
Hold on!

Yes! They are!
Some pictures of him, with his family :)


Its always good, to lay down, and thinking of someone you love, your head playing some moments you had before, makes you smile alone, and then thinking about the moments that you will have in couple of weeks, or in some next months.
Not always smile and laugh, stupid angry in lil' fight also playing in your head. How you learn from the mistakes ,try no to repeat the same next time.

The way how to share, communicate, trust, show the love, make efforts, hug and kissing, get desire, have some fun, and another couple's activities in a long distances relationship, are not that easy to do.
But, we always try to do the best to work it out..
We believe in us that we could make it

And in fact.. I still have the feeling and desire same as the first time.. The first time when I met him,first time when I fall in, the first time when I like his eyes, the first time when I love his personality.. And the first time when he showed me something to prove.

And today.. It tell me more.. It makes me more.. More trust.. And believe..
I really trust how precious he is.. How great he is.. And how strong his feeling for me
I just want to keep something precious what I have right now
I'm so grateful to have something great that we can't buy with any currency
I'll walk on this line.. As long as he always hold my hand on the same line
I'll keep writing the story, as long as we stay in the same page
Thank you..
That I have something magical, wonderful, precious and great in my life..
This something what I called.. LOVE
Thank you for loving me 'SR'
Je t'aime beaucoup mon bebe..
Tu me manque.. je m'ennuie sans toi..
;)
Bonne nuit
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment