Monday 12 March 2012

With your (+) and your (-)


One day without hear your voice,
like the day without any sun
Two days without see your face,
like the night with no star
and three days without seeing your smile and hear your laugh,
like a Rainbow with no color


Something that you must know, without any doubt
You make my life complete
I'm not perfect..
but you make me perfect
Something that you must know, without any doubt
 I will stay.. no matter how hard it is
I will stand.. no matter how difficult it is
I will fight.. no matter how complicated it is

I have what i want.. i have all what i need.. in YOU!
 not because you are Perfect, but because of you are Human

 not only because of your strong suit, but also because of your shortcomings
not because of what you had, but because of what you want to make with me 
not because of Words, but because of The act
not because of what you says, but because of what you show


You able to make me fall
You able to make me forget about my worry
You able to make me overlook of my anxiety
You able to make me believe in destiny


You are not the first, but you might be the last
And i don't wanna be the first, but i wanna be the last
You are not a number one, but you are the one
And i don't wanna be a number one, but i wanna be the one


There is no reason to leave you
There is no reason to not love you


I Love You
with your Plus (+) and your Minus (-)




Love, 


Your sexy lil' Singer ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment