Wednesday 28 March 2012

Lucky / Unlucky

The day already turn to Wednesday for me.. 1.44 am my laptop time..
A week ago.. precisely on Thursday around 3 pm. I had lost something precious, i could say for part of my life.
i lost my phone.. :( My phone has been stolen in public car!
that time i was thinking .. im not lucky! i have really bad day.. hard day for me!
but.. we never know..
i heard some story from my boy friend.. about China Farmer.. its inspiration story.. that story tell about something Lucky.. and Unlucky .. sometime we feel lucky that we have something, then in another day we will says  'i'm not lucky', or she / he is not lucky. 
like the story i had.. that time i said.. i'm not lucky! but.. in some days.. i get the new one.. from something that i didn't expect before.. and more good thing.. i have a better one.. How lucky i am!
but, actually.. what i disappointed about this lost.. My memory card inside.. is like my memory about my life.. my past! the pictures, Video, my contact, all about my works.. the moment that can't repeat in the future, and its also my fault.. i regret.. why i didnt back up my file.. hehehe.. stupid me!!
but.. i really learn so much from this..! Really!!
Good bye my white.. welcome my Black
I'm ready for new stories ;)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment