Wednesday 21 March 2012

Dream Come True!!!

Believe in my dream, that's what i always do.. My dream, that's what i believe will come true..
Is it like a dream come true?
God hear my pray?
Even i know it would be a hard work, new experiences for me, another story in my book of life that i write
New challenge, new world.
But I'm sure i can do it..
I have to do this..
Another Big decision in my life..
I have to go, i have to catch my dream, i have to make a future that really close to me..
I will never give up, i will never be afraid of new challenges.. I will do my best
I have to prove it, that i able to make something in my passion.. Music.. My life

And this is the highest level of my dream in music life
Go abroad!
Another part of the world
I'll be there.. For my passion
For SING!for MUSIC!

i don't need anything.. I just need SUPPORT.. From the people i LOVE
My family, my friend and my Lover..

Wish me luck.. Finger crossed!!

I will prepare all about this
I'm ready!!!!
YeS!!!!!!!
:)))))))
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!

No comments:

Post a Comment