Saturday 17 March 2012

Fwwwwwweeuuuuw!!!
Thanks.. I really had fun tonight..
Drink, dance.. Sing (of course!!) Laugh..
I'm just reach at home.. After fame station..
2 bottle of bintang.. And some glasses of Martel, made me lil bit.. Excited :))

Fwuuuh.. I'm so tired.. And I'm soo.. SLEEPy!! ;)

But still.. Something missed..
Something.. Empty
Without... Mmm.. ....??... Mmmm...


Maybe without you!!

Rrrggh.. Let's go sleep!!!
Or.. Let's eat something..
Ahhaaa!! Noodleeeeeeeee time!!!! :)))))

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!

2 comments:

  1. fiuwwww... im drunk too... even if it s some hours later...hehe... i played... drink (of course) laugh and feel exiting then...finally its not really different sexy little singer...caus i also miss somebody....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i know you :p
    and i think i know that 'somebody' you miss :)

    ReplyDelete