Monday 19 March 2012

The Story - How she meet her lover (Serialize)

Hi, I'm Ste*.*.*.*.*..
please leave your message after this beep!

That's the meaning probably.. Maybe..Cos that voice talked in french .

' Good morning baby.. I just wanna say.. I love you so much .. Wake uuuuupppp!! '

And that the message i left on his voice mail :)

Morning for him, and afternoon for me.
Different time, and different world.
Different country also the culture.
Food, and weather
Age and skin color
But we have the same addict!
Skype! Video call, face, smile, kiss and Love and also 'cactus' for me (lol)

My mind is like flying, travel to one Island, the Goddess , an Exotic island . Few months ago.

When i decided to wear that 'sexy,hot' brown leopard dress with brown heels after i change with another dress,and finally the choice is back to this dress.

When that night i decided to cancel my party with one of my friend in some club to see him play on his Dj table,because he was lil' bit annoying.

When i decided to go to this small rock bar in legian,walking with heels on the street to meet one of my friend to make party as we did before.and walk in that bar sitting on the bar waiting for 'always late' friend and order one of Bintang .

When i decided to move from that table cos i see one of the guy from 3 days ago come again with 2 other guys sitting beside my chair.and i still remember of him cos' i try to flirt,but he look not interest with me 3 days ago,and why tonight he will suddenly notice that I'm there.

When i decided to order another arak in a jug and shake it while i drink another bottle of Bintang and stand up on the street outside the bar laugh free like a bird singing out of the cage.

When i decided to make jamming with the band whose perform in that bar,singing 'what's up' song by 4nonblondies with ausy girl who's drunk and also sing on that microphone nearly to my mouth and shout loud when she say 'what's going on?' Really close to my ear.

When i felt that someone starring at me,play with his eyes,make a loud applause when i finished my song and he didn't clap as loud before and why i know,
Cos i keep my eyes on him. although he try to hide behind his friend's back.but i know i already put a smile on his face,and give something to discuss with his friend.

To be continue...
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!

No comments:

Post a Comment