Friday 28 December 2012

Sayonara

I don't even look outside of the car, to see abu dhabi for the last time.
No, I'm not gonna miss this country.
I have enough!
I will never say I will never come back to this country.. We never know how and what the future is.
But for now, I just feel like a prisoner who's got their freedom, out of jail.
This country..
The people, some of them just.. Sucks!! But, not all.. Some are nice, some are kind, some are great person.
I know for sure, this country isn't for me.. I love freedom, I hate something fake, I act fast, I hate slow, I hate racism and discrimination.
But I was survived until the last time!
Survived from sucks situation, from the people who's fucked me up
Waited that long for no reason.
I am proud of my self!

Thanks Abu dhabi, you teach me a lot of things. Teach me more how is life, making a stronger me in the future.
I learns about patience, I learn about harf life, I learn about for being honest, I learn to be a better singer as well ;)
Thanks for friends who's love me, treat me as a family, regard me as a sister.
Thanks for friends who's hate me, don't like me, but really! I'm not your rival, I'm your best rival! Lol

Maybe someday I will come back to UAE.. We never know! But not now.. Not this month, not this closest time..

Sayonara UAE, sayonara Abu Dhabi
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment