Monday 31 December 2012

New beginning with LUCKY

 The countdown will begin soon... 2012 turn to 2013..
Leave the past then live the future .. Learn from past, not repeat in the future.
New beginning.. another story.. another taste of life. Sweet, sour, spicy, bitter, salty or even flat.
i had a great story at the end of this year. My December is full of color and taste!
I feel so lucky on this past days.. So many things happened that i thought it would be bad, but then it turn good, and i felt lucky.
On 24th of December, on night of Christmas, i cried a lot.. i never been cried that hard for long time, as i told you before, this country that stayed before just too much drama. If i stay longer maybe i'll become a drama queen same as them :-p
I fight with my two boss, cos' of my canceling visa process.. ya.. its too complicated! I waited too long for this! And i don't even know why it process delayed! I gave my resignation notif  letter on 16th of November, cos' i follow their rules i must wait 30 days before i can go home to my country, and with the deal that i will book my own ticket flight. It written on that letter that my last day would be on 15th of December, and they must be ready with my document on time, so i can leave soon.
But, what was happen, i must wait 10 days more to get my passport back with visa canceled! without any reason, why it took so long. What i heard from competent people, this process will take one day only.
Okay, let pass this sucks moment i stayed on uncertainty and hopeless. when i cried almost everyday, when i lost my weight 3 kg on a week. It just sucks! but i have someone who always support me to keep strong. I'm still Lucky !
So, this night i just came to the club that i worked before. and met my boss. we discuss, and we argue, and make drama which is made me cried so bad! But, I feel Lucky! Why? If i wasn't fight and argue i wouldn't get my document faster like i want it! 
The day after, 25th of December, when i wake up, when i keep believe that i will hear a good news in the near future.. I got this good news. "Your Visa has been canceled. and you can get your passport tomorrow morning! book you flight!" Damn! this was the good news ever on my December! On that day i went to find some ticket, but as a Libra, who always think a lot, choosy, picky and compare everything before i take my decision. I didn't get any good one. all prices raises! I found the cheapest, but i must transit for minimum 9 hours. Oh no! Thats the last option i will take!So, I talk to my self!Lets wait until tomorrow! When i got home, i check again trough on line booking site, the prices are high and i just do nothing! Cos' nothing i can do. I don't have any option. Even when i saw this good price, flight from Dubai with Emirates cost less than 1600aed!and direct flight, on the date i desire, turn into 7700aed! I don't have any card to booking!! Damn!
I was thinking to take this cheapest price from AD with 9 hours transit in Doha. Thats the worst case. But, it wasn't! I still Lucky
The day after, i woke up early cos i know that i will get my passport in the morning. then i had a plan just go to travel agent and book my flight! One nice guy, which is Boss of my friend, he tried to find me a ticket what i want, but then i heard later, there was no longer available seat on that day. I keep checked on phone about the prices! higher and higher and no option! Then i just went to office and get my passport, but then  this General Manager, which is my boss that i argued with before, said that the taxi driver will bring it and give it to you when he drive me to the airport! sigh!!! So i went to travel agency, around 2 pm, which is i know that in this country on this hour most of the office or the places will be closed for lunch break! But, i don't care!! i keep on going!
And yes, most of them are closed! would be open after 4pm. Damn! I can't wait longer!
So i decided to go to one of the big travel agency in AD. Omein travel. And Yes!!! it open.
This Filipino girl check the flight i want, and i heard the same prices as i checked by my self through my phone. But then, she said, she found something good. Emirates. Flight from Dubai direct to Jakarta with 1700dhs. 27th early in the morning. I was check this flight. it cost 7700dhs, and she was check some minutes before it also 7700. But then some minutes after it just appear! Without doubt i said yes for thisf light! WOW! I'm just Lucky!
I reached Jakarta on the same day, on Thursday, around 3 pm. I go direct to Shangrilla hotel in Jkt. One of my friend sing there. so i just slept over there, cos i must make my Chinese visa on Friday morning.
On Friday, i woke so early. I started on 7 am, cos i worried, that i will get stuck on traffic. cos' Jkt in the morning always have very bad, annoying, sucks traffic! But, i reached kuningan area in 10 minutes! ow!

To be continued ( i must run, catch my bus to Jakarta) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment