Saturday 23 June 2012

I'm in the Middle - east!

Saturday.. the day that i always waiting for on this last 3 weeks.. This Saturday, my 3rd day off . its mean that i have been here for around 3 weeks. Nothing change with my song list! fwuuh.. or just few change!
I'm at Marina Mall, sitting at the Cinnamon City Cafe, all alone. Just finished my late lunch, combo platter! aaay I'm so full! thats a big plate.

Ramadhan will coming soon. and i will go back to Indonesia, and get holiday during fasting. Then will goin back to AD after Idul Fitri. I hope something will be change after.

I'm in the middle east. and I'm in the middle feeling. Between Happy and Unhappy.
In one side i'm really happy to be here, do my new job, make new money which is big different with what i made in Indo. Get some International gigs ain't that easy! so, i'm the lucky one. I can make something later, i can plan my future, i can have something that i never had. I can share with my lovely family, or maybe i can pay myself to make travel to the place i want. especially Paris! My dream!
In the other side.. its always not about Money! I need to be satisfied, i need to be enjoy with my work and people around me. I do Love my job! Music is my passion. I wanna make more, i wanna give more on that. In this new place. Its a new world for me. I'm a stranger and i'm blind. I met new people. and i will meet more peoples, nice one or crazy one!I eat indian and arabian food which is i don't like those food! I live new daily, and i Must survive on it! I live faraway from the peoples i love. But....
One of the reason why that i'm here.. just for them! and for my dream with them!

So, just wait and see.. what gonna happen,! And i must ready to fight on the battle and ready for the worst.
I'm strong.. and i can defeat to get my victory! yeaaah!!!
Nothing to complain..! but, for now i just feel Alone! its normal i guess.. but i know im gonna fix this! soon!

i got to go..! walk around this mall, cuci mata! walaupun ngga belanja! hahah

*this mall and this cafe remind me of you - bizzzzz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment