Friday 6 January 2012

No Idea *+5&*#@+*(&^%!?@

The first weekend in 2012.. Quiet Friday for me.. i have a terrible hang over.. fwuuuh!! bad headache when i got up.. but i still can cleaned my room then took a shower.. i ate.. but still hungry.. !! and i'm a lazy girl.. even to kick my own ass to get some food..

Whats on my mind right now... i dont have any idea..
i always feel alone  like another nights had passed.. but not in this last month.. then tonight.. that feeling is just come up, show up!.. i don't know why.. maybe because i' miss someone so bad..
 i try so hard to control and manage my feeling for someone.. when its too much.. i'll get pain more.. hurt more
when we lose that someone.. but i will think positively about this :)


i know that he know what my feeling right now..
hey, you...

I know you through the soul, not through the eyes.
I make you a lover through the heart

I do not know
how you think about me?
how i am in your point of view?
that i deserve to be in your life?

but all I know
even though with all my limitations
my imperfections

I wrote your name in my heart
since our first met
and never be replace
moreover erase!!

You know how and what i feel for you.. Don't you? ;)


hahaha... bad effect of terrible drunk.. bad hangover-day!!
lets just through the night.. the lonely night with... PLAYING GAMES...!! hehe.. dirty mind???!!
i mean playing game on facebook...

*Alcohol is work better than lie detector* ;)

1 comment: