Tuesday 24 January 2012

Family, Friends & something on Monday

This Monday, just different from the last Monday..
 cos' i didn't stay at home, at my room and being alone. hehehe.. and not a lazy Monday like the other Monday ever happened.

At 10 am i started to Parongpong, Lembang. Where my part of Family live, my sister and brother stays. it takes around 1 hour from my place, Dago. by motorcycle. and would be more by car. ( and today was so bad traffic!)

I went there with Delpiero and his dad. The weather not really good, the sky so cloudy.. but lucky, the rains just poured when we arrived ( don't put a hope there would be sunny on Chinese new year, cos 23th of Jan, is the day!would be raining whole days) and This place where my sister live, is nearly close to the mountain and tea field. so, the weather always cold and the fresh air. And cos' of too cold it was cloudy and foggy...! brrrrhhh
it was been along time that i didn't meet my sister, maybe around 2-3 months. i met her, her husband, her daughter Luna, and my Chrysilla, and also my brother. When we arrived it was lunch time for them. She invite me to join them. Sundanese food, home food.. ooooh... been along time didn't taste this kind of food. although i could buy it in any food stall or resto in Bandung, but it taste different. I'm so grateful with this moment. Thank you <3 Although we couldn't go outside, cos' of the rain. so we just stay at house and have a talk and laugh. and this moment make the cold turn to warm..after the rain stopped. we decided to back down the city.

aand... This Monday. one of my best friend Shara just got back to the city from Samarinda. Yeaah.. i really miss her!
she text me, asked to go to Spa.. ooh yes! that what i wanted maybe since a month ago :p
so today we went to Rogers Salon & Spa, one of famous salon in Bandung, and what i know, more expensive than the other Salon :p although there are some the other expensive one :)

We are three girls, Shara, Ria and me.. chose the same package for around 1,5 hours. we choose the shortest one. cos' the other package too long too make. between 2 - 3,5 Hours. usually we took 'Ratu' package (the complete one) but today we just want the simple one.
The package consists of several treatments inside. Aromatherapy, Massage and scrub, steam/sauna. and for me and Ria we added for smoke Mrs V. and shara took milk bath.
The room is on the 4th floors, Me and shara made the treatment in the same room.. its VIP one, so we can make it in the same room together. one room for couple and the other is separate one. so, Ria own the room for hers.
 after around 2 Hours we finished all treatment , i was fell asleep when got the massage and scrub.. it was so good :) then  cling cling cling.... i feel relax, clean and shiny.. and  Mrs V smell so good!!! (even up right now when i typing i still can smell it)hahahhahahah ( for guys who read this, don't try to imagine how it is..!!! LOL!!! or wondering ' what the heck is Mrs V smoke???' LOL!)
then we came downstairs. We washed our hairs, Shara just got washed then got hair blow. but me and Ria, got hair cut ( only for 1 cm to trimming ) we got hair blow.. and tadaaa!! we are three girls, smell good, clean, pretty now ;p ;)


After this Spa and Salon times, we went to Mall, Bandung Super Mall ( BSM ) Shopping time :p
and after that, we had a plan to take dinner at one of Restaurant, but shara husband want her back early. so we decided just buy Bakso on the way and take away, then eat together at Shara house.
then we arrived her house, ate Bakso, talk, gossip, laugh, joke, girls talk.
What a moment.. what a Monday..


Thanks my Family, Thanks my Best friends.. to fill and write something good on my book of my life. 
it would be written there as a good memory, great moment, then someday i opened the book to remind all this great story.
But, i missed something to write in.. yeah.. the other day this 'something' will be written.. but not on Monday :)
I will have the other day with this 'something'.. but not on Monday














No comments:

Post a Comment