Saturday 28 January 2012

-9

time goes by so fast .. it feels like yesterday,  November passed into December, then December closing the year. Welcoming January 2012, and now we are already approaching the end of the month. the Last weekend in January. welcome the arrival of February. a Month with full the story of. a Month with some BIG moments  in my life.
 for my future,  The boy become 2 on 1st, The girl become 9 on 25th,
from my past, that guy become 29, and if it still going, the couple become 7.

And this year, another Big moment for me will also come on this month. A new beginning, new dream and new hope. Something strong that affect my life.
2012 going really good so far, for my life.. and i hope still run good.. until the end of the year ;)

hey February... You'll be here..! and i'll be there :))
-9

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment