Friday 20 January 2012

Dental care part 2

hey hey hey... Thursday!! after i passed two days with work, Event at PT. Telkom Indonesia on Tuesday and event at Aston Primera Hotel with Abbott Nutrition on Wednesday. Started in the morning and Reached home around 11 pm, then made something i really like.. then went sleep. So, i dont have enough time to write here.. hehe....

and this afternoon i had appointment with my dentist.. actually it must be yesterday, but as i said, i should work in the afternoon.
at 2 pm i went to Lab to took Panoramic Radiograph (image of the teeth).. cos the doctor asked me to do that after that i should go to Studio to rehearse. due an event this Saturday.. U2 Nite ..hmm


we finished rehearse around 6, but then i should wait my manager to chit chat, cos he's the one who will send me home :p  bla here bla there.. huuft..
at 7pm i came to his clinic., but then i should wait. cos' he still checked the other patient.. another 30-40 min.. >_<"
and finally, my turn!
he checked my tooth picture, and checked my tooth.. he said that the best way is to pull my two lower molars on the right side.. for the first step.. OMG!!!
cos' he said two of them are very rotten inside and decay, even that still look good from outside. he said, he could give some treatment and care for now, but he couldn't give any guarantee that it would be still good in the next 6 month..  yaay!!! and after that i should put Dentures ( false teeth) and because of my left is already in the same condition ( no more molars ;(  ) one thing that i regret! why i didnt finished this dental care last year.. oo damn!

And then i said.. you know the best.. so do what you can do..
and he said he will pull off one of my molar! but then he cancel it after he know that i didnt eat yet! ( the simple thing  that the doctor in manado who was pulled my left molar didnt ask!!)
then he check the other problem on my teeth.. and he decided to patched up my lower tooth on the left side.
(How many teeth cavities do you have Rheta???!!!!!!) yaaaaaaaaaaaiy!! my fault :(

ya ya ya... i will take care of my teeth start from now.. even that is too little too late ( i already started a week ago to take care of it )

Remember the GOAL!!! Healthy teeth.. a cutest Smile :D :grin:

No comments:

Post a Comment