Monday 7 October 2013

Why I'm Single?

So many peoples asked me and wondering why...
Why a woman like me is single?
Is single strange? Is single weird? Or embarassing?
Single is a choice :)  ( what a nice excuse.. Lol)
They says im beautiful, sexy, cute, nice and bla bla bla...
Im a singer who will have so many attentions for so many guys..
But why am i single?
Something wrong with me?
With my personality? Not at all!!!
I can describe my self as a good person.. But not perfect of course..
I am just normal person with normal look, not that beautiful like a queen or miss world.
I want a natural beautiful when it come from inside. Only the people who is really special and have the same values who could see this from me :)
Im an independent and strong woman. Who makes my own money and pay my own bills, sometimes i shared what i earns with peoples whose need helps
Im quite intelligent, sweet and caring person, always try to be honest, share the love and kindness with people around, give the best for a special one, be faithful til the high level, when i love someone i will love him the way he is..
But I'm also grumpy when I'm hungry and when i get my period once in a month.
I will get jealous with a logic reasons
I will get mad when something or someone is mine is stolen from my hand
I will be really pissed off when something unfair happening
I will cry when i feel sad or when i get really angry and think that something i cant take it anymore
I will be disappointed when someone broke the promises they made
I will throw candies to peoples who stabbed the knifes on my back ( but i will put poisons inside the candies lol)
I am only human.. Who have good and bad sides.. Like you guys..
I am not an angel.. So forget about that i will charm you with a beautiful wings.. I probably an angel but without wings :)
I am not a princess.. So forget about the beautifulness, being spoiled, asks helps, be manner all the time, i cant even walk like a princess.. I probably a princess.. But a rock and roll princess :)
I am not a house maid! So forget about i will take care of your laundry, your house, cooking you dishes everyday, clean your room, ironing your clothes  and all about maids stuff. I probably can do it.. But it will cost you an expensive romantic dinner and sweet gifts :) and you must be a sweet boy who will hug me from behind while i wash a dish :)

The questions are.. Why i still single!???
Because i choose to be single :) and i still pick up some pieces of my broken heart that spreaded averywhere.. Im picking it up piece by piece and try string it up become a whole heart. It would be not a same shape like before.. But the time heal it..
Ironic! Or.. Naive.. Or klise.. Or whatever!
The things is im still waiting for the right one who will make our dream come true to make it real :)
Im still waiting for a guy who can see the values in me..
Not beacuse of my cover.. But about the story to read inside me
Someone who will never make me happy with the lies
Someone.. Someone.. Someone...
Somewhere.. Someday..




  

No comments:

Post a Comment