Sunday 6 October 2013

First Sunday


Good morning World.. GOod morning universe.. 
Still lying on my comfort bed in Shangri-la hotel Surabaya. 
Have a cup of Dilmah,English breakfast tea.
Today, Sunday.. My first day off after 5 days performed, since I arrived on October 1st.
Last night our first Saturday night, great crowd!everybody dance and sweating. 
Well, so far everyday always have good crowd but last night Much better than any other day
I have a nice room, share with my partner..the other female singer, and she is my friend. 
And we gonna stay here for two months 
I checked my phone when I just awake! 
And got those messages that a bit annoying to start my morning and my Sunday!
How to react? 
The best way to react is No reaction at all!! Keep silent and Ignored!!
No reply back..
As I promised to my self.. I'm done with all of those bullshit! 
I'm tired of waiting.. Or expected too much.. 
I'm tired of being fool 
And I feel stupid of being stupid!
I enjoying my life right now.
Enjoying what I do 
And grateful of what I have. 
Makes a friend and laugh 
Dance like nobody watching
Jump high.. Higher!
Scream!! Loud.. And louder 
if you think you could make me down! You fucking wrong! 
You even make me strong! 
Stronger! 
Enjoy your fucked up, creepy, boring, fake, full of lies life! 
And good luck with that!

Life is a choice 
And I chose.. 
Enjoy my Sunday :) :) :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment