Tuesday 1 October 2013

Welcome my 30

Thank You My Lord.. Thank You God.. Thanks Allah..
Alhamdulillah...
That i still breathing.. Still alive.. And survive..
For all the things i had.. For all the things i have.. For all the things i lost and gone.. All the things that i haven't come yet.
For my Health.. My Joy.. Painful.. Hurts.. Happiness.. Bless.. Laughter.. Broken heart..Love.. Tears.. Gifts.. Surprised..
Thanks for trusting me this 29 years.. Thanks for my 29 years i had.
Thanks for giving me 30.. Thanks for my 30 years I will have .
I just hope that i will have another years.. 40.. 50..60..70..90..maybe 100 years
Your blessing is countless..
Even for the pain and hard life i still have to be grateful
Cuz of those things i learnt! You teach me to be a strong person, become stronger. and be a better person.
Thanks for a great family.. Thanks for supported friends.. Thanks for the special guys i had.. Thanks for a special one i don't have right now! And thanks for all who still care about me.. Thanks for you who hates me.. Thanks for you who still love me.

On my 30..
Im not scare to live my life.. My present or My future..
I always ready..
Chances and challenges
Troubles and problems
Goals and Glorious
Hope and dreams..

The dreams is not over...

Happy Birthday..
For me!!!
Dreams, believe and make it happens!






No comments:

Post a Comment