Wednesday 9 October 2013

Random Thoughts

Read before you Sleep!

1:You're not going to get over anyone by trying
to make them jealous.
2:Moving on and letting go isn't easy, but
sometimes you need to start over and be new
again.
3:Don't give up on things when you think you
can fight for it. It's difficult to wait but it's
more difficult to regret.
4:Stop saying ‘I can’t’. You can. You just choose
not to.
5:A real relationship. Has fights. Has trust. Has
faith. Has tears. Has hurt. Has laughter. Has
weird, stupid & unnecessary arguments.
6;Overthinking kills your happiness, insecurities
kills your self esteem, and lies kills your trust.
7;I'm the type of girl that puts on her better
smile, her better outfit, and better attitude and
shows him what he left behind.
8:You're sad? I'll cheer you up.
You're upset? I'd love to listen.
All you have to do is come to me, you know I'll
be there for you.
9: Be amazing. Be good. Be pretty. Be strong.
Be smart. Be cool. But the most important thing
is, be yourself.
10:.Don't beg for anyone to stay in your life. If
they want to be a part of your life, they will
stay.


Good night ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment