Tuesday 18 June 2013

PMS! Period MakeMe Silly!

18 June 13
2nd day, my period. Annoying! Finally I cried!after a whole day I kept the tears! Its always makes me up and down. Just feeling mellow! Blue, grey or whatever
Just feel about doubt, feel being ignore, needing someone, to give a shoulder to cry on! I know that I must not focus about needing someone! I can found my own happiness. I can create a smile. And there are so many reasons to smiles and laughs! I just need to find it. Or create it!
Its just silly of me!
My head always travel all alone..

Maybe life just like a laptop, or computer. When its hang, error or going slowly, just need to restart. Or shut down, so when its start again, will be much better. I just need to sleep, shut down my brain, hope a better day when I wake up!
But, I don't want to wipe all the memories for now, so I don't have to format it to factory setting, before I have any back up all documents inside. Important documents I wanna keep remain.
Okay, close my eyes, thinking about good things, smile, sweet dream, and then smile again when wake up!

Happy Tuesday! Day oooofff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment