Monday 10 June 2013

Last month - Penang

Second week of June.
I'm still in Penang Malaysia. And this gonna be our last month. The contract at Hard Rock Cafe will end soon, about 3 weeks to go.

I really miss Home.. If i can call it home.. One day, i would like to go a place what i can call it Home!
I know that i won't be traveling forever. I just wanna stay, settle down, with all the people i love at a place that i call it home.

"Home... hard to know what it is if you've never had one
Home... I can't say where it is but I know I'm going home "

~ Walk on - U2

Lets say.. I miss all the people i loves... My angel and my prince, My family, my best friends!
I miss the city where i was born, Bandung.
I miss the weather, even sometimes i feel its too cold or rain too much
I miss the people, even sometimes they pissed me off
I miss the foods. I can't complain about this one. I just love Bandung's foods!
I can't wait to eat Bakso, Sambal, Jengkol, Sundanese food!
Anyhow.. Its coming soon!

Penang..
One thing that i love from this island is beach!
I can have sunbath whenever i want! Except when its rain like this Sunday and last Sunday.
And.. One more thing that i love the most from Penang. My secret spot. At Batu Ferhinggi area.
A place where i feels comfort at, a place where i can run from my routine, a place where i can be me, take my mask off. Where i can be happy, where i can share all about my feeling, i can cry or laugh! where you feel love and be loved in that same time.
My favorite spot! My secret spot that i will never share with another! Cuz, its just my spot! That what  i wish! But, no! one minus thing about this spot. Sometimes, the other takes my place, my favorite spot! So i can't come to enjoy, to have 'me time'! I wish that i could make a same spot wherever i go! I really need it! Especially this month, after something bad happened. And i still have time to go.  I'm gonna miss this place when i leave Penang. Hope that i can come back here next time, and my secret spot still there!

So.. 3 weeks left before i go back to Indonesia. Still have time to have fun and forget all about unnecessary things. About what people think about me, or about shit happened! I just wanna be happy on my own way! Everyone is gonna have their opinions about me, how i act, who am i, best thing to do is not really care at all! And nothing will change who i am!

I'm sweet.. For my someone special
I'm tough.. For my family
I'm dangerous ... For my rival
And I'm all bad ... for you who don't have any quality inside you to see what my values are
I've decided to be happy... Cuz.. Its good for my health and my heart😋
Life is too short to worry about stupid things! Have fun, have fun, dance, sing, fall in love, laugh, regret nothing. There are so many ways, so many reason to smile.. So, find it!
*uuh am so wise!!!!!! LOL
 Just cheers!!!! For Happiness!!!!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment