Tuesday 11 June 2013

Day off plans!

I did day off dancing when i just arrived home after gig tonight. Ooh yeah.. Another day off! After party, party, party!!!! I love Monday now. Cuz it real close to Tuesday, my day off.
I ate my supper so much! At riverside, small restaurant in front of Hard rock hotel with all Band member, and my manager as well. Quick meeting after supper make my tummy scream again! Need some snack! I end up with chewing chicken flavoured crackers, and mister potato fun fries. Sorry, i love eat! LOL

Lets talk about what kind of things I'm gonna do tomorrow!
Visit my secret spot?That's for sure!! First plan!
 This place makes me addicted. How come i don't! Comfort place, nice food and drink, hot vanilla tea become my favorite. And m&m as a small bites ;)
I can lie down and cover my feet when its cold, I can have sun bath as well when the sun is shine.
I can hear very nice music, nice songs, or i can watch movies. And i can play games. Any games!
And this place have a nice,humble kind charming owner.nice, cool funny hot staffs. And one more thing, i could sing as well if i want. But, no for that one! Sing too much already!! 😬
I think i can spend whole day at this place. One thing that i hate, is when i have to leave, even though its open for 24 hours, but i can't stay there forever cuz i have to work! Lol
So tomorrow.. Its time for "me time" . Where i can be happy on my own way, where i can enjoying my self, and be my self.

Another plan for tomorrow.. Shopping!!! Yeaaah.. !! But, naah.. Its not that kind of shopping. I just to buy a dress, for founder days on 14th of June at HRC. Back to 70's, kinda cool! And we will play the
 songs from 70's.


3rd plan.. Do something special! Even though i don't know yet what kind of that something special. 😆 just wanna feel special on my day off! Cuz before, i wasted too much! Just stayed at room, played games that i can finished only in 3 hours, or just watch movies on Youtube. And i didn't see the world.  So, i think i missed a lot of fun things.

4th plan... Sleep late as usual.. Or depend how tired i would be after all those plans! I hope the weather could work together with me! Hey weather.. Be nice with me for tomorrow ya!  I don't want rain ruin all my plans like you did on my last day off! I will really appreciate if we can work together as a team! Thank you. 😎

Well, thats all my plans so far for my day off!

Be happy, have fun, fall in love , enjoy, smile, be crazy, and regret nothing!!!
Off to bed!


No comments:

Post a Comment