Wednesday 11 July 2012

- 9

wow! its been long time that i didn't post something..
am i too busy? No!
so many free times i have here, it just.. the times run so fast here..
my daily.. get up around 3 ... moaning.. then eat something, connect on skype, being lazy , take a shower, prepare for work, work for 5 hours.. get home around 4 am.. then do my stuff again.. and again.. and again.. sometime i go out, to grocery or just to get my food, waiting for the bus under the sun, walking in the street on the HOT weather.. so far.. here.. still fair. still in the middle..
if we live in the other country, we must leave our habit in our country. and get use to with the new habit!
when i stay in Indonesia, i got spoiled. With the people who are nice, the food who always tasty, cheap price, the weather, anything.. except money!
here, for sure i can get more money than when i work in Indo, but living cost here also not cheap. and not that easy. I'm in my comfort zone when in Indo. What i must to do, just come out from that comfort zone. thats how it will work anyway. my new life has just begin. If i dare to dream, i should the courage to catch it and make it happen.

in around 9 days, i"ll be home. The clubs are closed during the holy month of Ramadhan. So, everybody will going home, get their holiday. Once in a year! fwuuuh.. never do that before.. so that, let's see if i could stay that long. without any holiday. its for my plan, my dream, my future.

For now, lets count down for home.. My family, my friends, my food, my room, my daily, my Indonesia

I'll be home! SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment