Monday 6 February 2012

Same Monday, Different One

Today i went to dentist , another part of my dental care.. finally.. some of my left teeth already patched.. next week would be another tooth :p

And i also made rehearsed with my band.. Orange pop. New spirit.. cos' there is a new male singer joined. Ha!!! so i dont have to learn any rap song :p.. yeaah!! we learned Dangdut songs..hahaha.. for some event around JaBodeTaBek ( Jakarta, Bogor, Tangerang, Bekasi) And it will start on February 11th..

And... Today is a shiny day.. like my feeling, my heart.. Blooming..hahahha...
Why? what happen with my feeling?with my heart? mmmm... Because my new hope and my dream will come soon.. yipppieeeeeeeee!!! i can't wait :dancing:



I put a trust, i put a hope, i put a dream
i have commitment with my self that i'm gonna stay.. to make it work.. keep survive..
Love will find the way..
and im on my way to my happiness to find the true one!
I'm sure... the time will come!!
Soon... very soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment