Sunday 19 February 2012

H A P P Y

I fall, I rise, I live, I learn
I make mistakes
I've been hurt but I'm alive
I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful


My mistakes teach me well
 learn not to fall into the same hole
My experiences is my teacher
they teach me not to do the same mistake
My past is ideals of the past
it there only for teach me how to stand up right now

I'm here..
I'm happy
I enjoying my life
i have passion on my job
i have a heart with full of sincere to share with my family
i have a heart with full of care to share with my friends
i have a heart with full of love to share with my man
i have dreams to be realized then to be celebrate with them when its happened

Everybody deserve to get their happiness..
They deserve to have their happiness..
You deserve to make your happiness..
I deserve to get, to have and to make my own happiness.. :)

I'm here
I'm happy
I have lovely family
I have  real friends
I have a lovely and real boy friend :)

My hope.. my Dreams.. My future!!!!!!!

Thank You

Move!!!Go!!! Get your happiness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment