Tuesday 13 December 2011

Sold Out!!

One by one, my friends who are single are now married .. some of them in the process to get there ..

If compared with the existing stuff in the store ..
They there a long time on display in the shop windows waiting for a buyer, who willing to pay dearly with all terms and conditions, and some are willing to give a massive discount, so that they sold.
But not a few who still patiently waiting for the right buyer. Because when we buy an item should be appropriate .. no need expensive or branded .. but is crucial to fulfill the function ..




 same as married ..
not a few who get married just because of  being chased of age (especially women)
not a few who marry for money and title
some are married for lust and sex
and some are married for other reasons .. pregnant outside of marriage for example ..
and other reasons is could not quite make sense ..

in fact the marriage should be constituted with LOVE
believe it or not, love conquers everything ..
we will sincerely do something with love
we will give what we have for love
we will do anything for love
sometimes when we think is not able to do it, because of love, we can do it

Not many people got married based on love .. not many who survive in their marriage for other reasons
Most of them did not happy, grounded, and then divorced
Lucky for those are found true love, got married and live together until death do their part RARE!
But, I am also not say that with love, a marriage will run without any load, without any problems, and without fights .. all the problems in a marriage that would be the same I guess .. but how to deal with that problem and solve it. well, I've seen a lot of difference between are got married with love and are not .. I believe in love:)
For my friends who will get marry, Happy wedding day .. Welcome to the world which is different from your daily:) Welcome to the world of sharing .. share laughter, love, sorrow, sadness. sharing a bed (it Should Be Fun;))

 For all married couples .. May you be happy with your marriage, Always live your days in a loving way with your partner .. and you will never regret it:)
You're SOLD OUT! Baby: p


For my Single friends.. be patience.. God keep the best for you.. as God keep the right one for me :)

I'm still displayed in shop windows, waiting for the right buyer, who would purchase me because he needs it, not because it is expensive or branded, that would not throw me when I damaged, who will keep me not to fall into the hands of others.
who also have love, sacrifice, attention, affection.
I'm purchase order ..I'm limited edition
But you can not purchase me with Rupiah .. LOL! JK ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment