Wednesday 7 December 2011

good to be back

My room, my blue pillow, my beer on the fridge, my snack, my white net book, my jasmine aroma therapy, my box and big bags with so many things inside, my neighbor, dog barking, sounds of rain, music from room next door.. Seems still same.. nothing change, like two weeks ago.. but maybe i'm not! i'm not the same like two weeks ago, or a month ago.. Everybody changing.. So, me too!!

What the same thing from me is.. i will do the same routine everyday as two weeks ago.. a month ago.. But still.. I will go through it in another way.. live it differently..

It seems to be Boring! but isn't.. Cos' i will always found new interesting things to do.. New things.. New stories!

Whats all i need now.. just.. take a nap.. sleep... !! what a life..

here i come.. my blue pillow, my stripe cover on my bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment