Friday 30 December 2011

Me, 2012 and The Dreams

The year of 2011 would be over soon .. and 2012 would be coming in shortly .. in less than 2 days ..
A lot of hopes and wishes that would be made at the end of the year. Hopes for  much better situation than the previous year of course .. hope that the Wishlist and dreams that have not been reached and accomplished in 2011 would be achieved in 2012
And same as i am.. i hope for a better life in 2012.. in all aspects.. Family, carrier, work, love, friends..



I am very grateful with what I had in 2011. I am very grateful with what i learned, . I am very grateful with what i got. and  I am very grateful about every moment and memories what i had. 
Thanks for the peoples whose came and gone.. You gave me something then you teach me more..
Thanks for the experiences that maybe some other people never been tasted like i did..
Thanks for the Love and thanks for the Life..
Most of all .. thanks.. that i still breathe today.. and i pray that i can still breathe for longer :)


Even that i still have so many things that i have to do in 2012.. that so many goals that i should reach.. so many dreams that i should catch.. but i'm sure.. 2012 would be better.. and.. maybe 2012 is my year!! not maybe.. FOR SURE!! :)
1. I Me and Myself


My big resolution for that year is.. QUIT SMOKE! ( i hope i would achieve that award :p! )
I would really love to live more healthy :) so, to complete that healthy life, i should do Work some Sport :p
not hard, but not really easy for me .. And.. I have to go to see some doctor to check so many things ( Skin care, Dental, and Lab ) and i'll do it step by step.. one by one..


2. Me and Family


I just hope that i have more time to spend it with my family :) The Time.. something that we can't buy with money. More money we have, The less time we have. i want to use of any my bit time to spend with my family. That is what my family need for now. This year i just met them few time. pathetic :( So next year.. i hope i could make it :)


3. Me and Love


2012 Would Be My Year for Love!! i don't know.. i just sure about that :p
That i found someone that i'm looking for, this 28 years.. And it Might Be You.. My Love..!
who lives so somewhere far.. but would be always close in my heart.
who lives in different culture.. but we are same about the feeling we have
who lives in a hard world.. but we do it together to make everything easy
Paris!! the place that i would meet him to share our moment together.. to discover the world together.. to make a journey of love! 
( its free to make a dream.. LOL!!! )


4. Me and Friends


I want to make a peace with my self.. i want to forget all mistakes that people made at me.. forgive all their fault that hurt me.. Make an enemy to be a friend.. But.. i really know.. who will stay close beside me..
i already had a REAL good friend in my life.. and im grateful to have them.. You will not going anywhere!


5. Me, my Hobby and Work


I'm the lucky one! who have a job that i love as my hobby..cos it is.. my hobby is my work.
I can travel around cos of my job, i can meet so many new people and became new friends cos of my job.
I can scream on my job.. i can laugh.. i can dance.. i can be whatever i want on my job..
so.. i wish the best..the best.. to continue work at that job.. Unlimited :)
i just hope that people who hire us would like to pay more when we are worth :p hahaha!!
and people just more appreciate.. ( just give us applause when we doing a great perform will not make your hand pain :p)
i and i hope the music life in Bandung will rise better.. like its been some years ago 


and the last one... I hope that 2012 is not the end of the world.. !!! :)


Dream it.. Trust in it.. and make it come true..!!!


Lets make a dream.. its still free of charge !! 


2012 is MINE!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment