Friday 13 October 2017

Let us Go

And when the rain pouring down late at night
I wish I could have your arms to hold me tight
And when the tears falling down
I wish I could have your shoulder to lean my head upon
But you're not here , my other side is empty
I'll be there for you - you said to me
But I always cry by myself ,Wipe my own tears
Waking up beside you , I've been dreaming for years
Hoping you'll be here , but I was all alone
One day you'll be here , but I might be gone

They say Promises made to be broken
I guess my heart too meant to be broken
How many chances I have been given
Too many sorry I heard -  all is forgiven

But This time I have to say No
I gotta let you go , you gotta let me go
We both know we can't keep saying Hello
We both know you keep me in the sorrow
And we both know the time will come , today or tomorrow
That we gotta let things go
Slip away , from our fingers , from our hands
We can't hold on into
We gotta let us go

Arheta - October 3rd 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment